Sales Lead Web Design
When you design your website, the ultimate goal, no matter your business, is to generate leads and acquire new customers. Having an online presence is crucial in today’s society as word of mouth and traditional media alone can only get you so far. If your website is not getting the traction you were hoping for, it may be time to consider building a new website.
At Sales Lead City we have the experience and expertise to build or rebuild your site to generate leads and get you a higher ranking on Google.
How to Tell When you Need a New Website
There are a few tell-tale signs that indicate you need a new website:
- Your site is not appearing on page one of Google for any of your keyword searches.
- Smaller competitors of yours are ranking higher than your site.
- You are seeing little traffic coming to your site.
- Little to no leads coming in.
These signs mean that your website is not working for you. You want a website that will bring in traffic and generate leads for you. So, if that is not the case, it may be time for a new website.
If you feel that your site falls into any of the problems above you should consider building a new website and starting over.
Here’s our read on your next step:
Our Services for Web Design
At Sales Lead City we will design and build a website catered to your needs that will optimize your business to rank higher in Google and generate free organic sales leads.
Our web development services include:
- A template design that can be customized to your company’s particular offerings and needs.
- Complete consultation on what to include in the site, how to build the site and important considerations based on a long history of working on sites for clients in various industries.
- Addition or subtraction of any web pages based on your company needs.
- Building, editing and testing of your website within 90 days.
- 2 hours of training on how to use your CMS.
- 3-month warranty to fix any website errors free of charge.
- Testing of the website before launch to ensure that everything is operating properly.
Designing a website on your own is hard if you do not understand things like coding language, HTML and CSS. By hiring a professional company they can take care of the back and front end development for you and help you to understand your site so you can keep it up-to-date for the future.
We have been providing expert web design services since 2006. Our experience creating websites for clients from a vast array of different industries has allowed us to understand what is needed in order to create the best website for you.
If you are looking for help with Search Engine Optimization and continuing to optimize your site for the best keywords in your industry, we also provide SEO services with no long-term contracts. We will set monthly goals for your site and will keep you informed about everything going on with your site, giving full transparency.
What We Look for When Building Your Site
When you are looking to build a new website, there are a lot of factors that come into play in order to have a site that looks good and gets you ranked high on Google. There are a wide range of options you can choose from for how you want your site to look, but it is important to focus on the basic fundamentals of your site for the best return on investment.
When it comes to the building of your website we always keep this checklist in mind:
- Website Framework and Mockup: Having this will give you an idea of how the navigation of your website will look and a general idea of the design before you begin. You want to have the navigation to your site be a good user experience design.
- Choose your CMS: CMS, or Content Management System, is where you will have all of your content for your site. WordPress is a great option as a place to have your site on as it is most popular and endorsed by Google.
- Features and Theme: List out what features you are going to need on your site and select a pre-built theme to best fit your business.
- Organized File Structure: We make sure we are organizing your site in a way that is intuitive and neat. This will allow search engines to crawl and index your site faster, which can help you rank higher.
- Images: You want to have high-quality pictures of your business, products or services, and team. Using stock images for this can deter potential customers.
- Test Your Website: After your website is ready, we make sure to test all pages, links, and features to ensure everything is in order before you launch.
A few things we also keep in mind in terms of design:
- User Experience (UX) Design: We keep in mind that we are building the site to appeal to your target audience. We look at your competitors that are ranking high in Google to get an idea of what people are looking for.
- Visual Design: The graphic design element of your website is also important. You don’t want a site that is cluttered and hard to navigate. We keep your site layout and design elements simple while still getting across everything that you have to offer.
- Responsive Design: Having a site that is responsive is crucial for ranking high in google. Slow load times and shifting images as your site loads will negatively impact your site.
- Mobile Design: As of March 2021, Google is only looking at your site’s mobile version for indexing. We always keep in mind how your site looks on mobile and make sure it is easy to navigate as well.
- Above the Fold: Our goal is to keep all your most important information “above the fold” or first thing on your site since that is where most people look, and they don’t tend to scroll further down than that.
- Scalable: Once your website is finished, we want you want to be able to easily add pages to your site in the future.
Request a Quote
If you are interested in working with Sales Lead City for your website rebuild, you can get in contact with us today by giving us a call at
(248) 637-5985 or fill out our online form here.